|Location: ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL OR PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3046499|
Ideally you will have significant experience of working within human resources and have had responsibility of core HR administration, policy writing, implementation and monitoring including appropriate health and safety responsibilities in accordance with legislation. This role requires someone with previous HR advisory or managerial experience in this capacity and will ideally possess CIPD, NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent qualifications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Be responsible for the day to day management of all HR and health and safety services for the Company.
- Manage all administrative processes in relation to the recruitment of staff, including preparation of job descriptions, advertising and CV/application review, managing and be an active member of interview and selection process.
- Manage all contractual documentation in relation to the recruitment of staff ensuring appropriate recruitment practices, reference and compliance checks are undertaken and reviewed.
- Manage the induction and on-boarding process for new employees, ensuring that they all inductions are scheduled and paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Working with appropriate Line Managers manage the administration of all staff probations and review meetings, supporting as required.
- Liaise with payroll in relation to new starters, leavers and annual pay progressions.
- Manage and maintain absence and sickness records and reporting for all employees.
- Manage and maintain all annual leave and other staff absences, including recording and reporting as required.
- Manage and maintain all HR employee records ensuring that all records all up-to-date with any contractual amendments or changes in personal circumstances.
- Manage all HR documentation including the Company Handbook, updating and reviewing regularly to meet the demands of the Company and to ensure compliance in line with external legislation.
- Maintain all health and safety policy, procedures and consult with employees as necessary in accordance with legislation.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Manager and employees as required on all general HR related queries.
- Provide support to Line Managers with more complex HR issues, liaising as required with the Company’s external advisors.
- Assist and attend formal HR meetings as required, such as employee disciplinary matters.
- Manage the Company’s annual staff appraisal rounds ensuring all meetings and paperwork are completely in a timely manner.
- In conjunction with Line Managers support with the writing, development and scheduling of personal development plans.
- Manage all leaver administration, including resignation acknowledgement, annual leave calculations and exit interviews.
- Manage all reference requests for current and ex-employees.
- Provide workforce information and HR reporting as required by senior management.
- Attend regular updates and training on all HR and health and safety legislation and ensure that policy is reviewed and compliant.
- Implement and promote wider policy for the Company on areas such as environmental management, equality and diversity.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders both internal and external to the Company to meet business needs.
- Any other tasks as required by the Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree/CIPD/NEBOSH/IOSH or equivalent qualification.
- At least three years’ experience in or working within an HR/health and safety advisory or management role.
- Proven track record in the management of HR administration.
- Significant experience in the management of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Significant knowledge of HR/health and safety legislation and compliance and policy writing.
- Significant experience of managing complex HR issues.
- Excellent verbal, influencing and written communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer and general IT skills with a natural technical aptitude.
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHERTSEY, SURREYRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
ROYSTON, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
15.49 - 15.49 GBP Per Hour
BOSTON SPA, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
ST. HELENS, MERSEYSIDERead more
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
HARTLEPOOL, CLEVELANDRead more