|Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 25000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3088085|
The successful candidate will keep abreast of, and interpret any changes to regulations, ensuring that appropriate processes are in place to ensure compliance.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that the HR team meets its obligations under the regimes and the requirements of the regulatory system in terms of the management responsibilities map, regularly reviewing the associated documentation and initiating changes internally and via the regulator as and when required.
You will also provide advice, support to line managers in line with best practice guidelines and employment legislation and develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employment legislation, data protection guidelines and regulatory requirements.
In addition, you will also manage the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (“RCSA”) process ensuring HR risks are identified, assessed, monitored and controlled effectively.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
• Previous experience of working within a similar role in a similar environment;
• Ideally CIPD qualified or have significant vocational experience in a similar role;
• Up to date knowledge of relevant requirements and the ability to transfer regulation into practice;
• Up-to-date employment law knowledge and the ability to transfer employment law into practice;
• Excellent organisational and presentation skills;
• Sound decision making skills;
• Good IT skills in use of Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/relational databases;
• Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively;
• Flexible approach to helping deliver team workloads and managing conflicting priorities;
• Confident with dealing with employees at all levels;
• Ability to work on own initiative;
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Mental agility to analyse, organise and problem solve new challenges.
In addition, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills sufficient to liaise and interact with employees at all levels within the organisation and third party companies, dealing with confidential issues in a professional manner with tact, diplomacy and resilience.
Please note that a credit check and DBS may be required; please apply online or contact the office for a confidential discussion.
15.50 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
DORCHESTER, DORSETRead more
26000.00 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHERTSEY, SURREYRead more
31000 - 31000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CROYDON, SURREYRead more