|Location: CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3082168|
£30,000 - £35,000
A rapidly expanding manufacturing business based in Cambridge are looking to recruit an HR Advisor to join their team. Working in a team of 4 you will report to the HR Manager and will be involved in all aspects of the HR function.
If you are an HR professional looking to take the next step with a company who will provide support training and guidance, then please get in touch.
Day-to-day you will take on the following:
• Working with the management and directors people-related matters, advising on HR best practice.
• Co-ordinating day-to-day HR activities in the areas of compensation and benefits, training and development, performance management, employee relations, health and well-being.
• Reviewing existing HR policies, practices and processes before recommending value-added changes.
• Providing regular reports and on HR matters to the Senior Management Team and Board of Directors.
• Managing all aspect of HR related administration to ensure a consistent approach is applied to all staff and HR functions.
• Identifying opportunities to improve the HR service taking into account best practice.
• Ensuring that the Staff Consultative Committee is run to enable effective representation of the views of employees through this process.
• Ensuring adherence to company policies, processes and procedures, offering training, advice and guidance as appropriate.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent with a passion for HR and the aim of progressing your career.
To be considered please apply today.
25000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
30000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPING CAMPDEN, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
34000 - 34000 GBP Per Annum
REIGATE, SURREYRead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more