|Location: LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE||Salary: 27000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3067873|
As a highly credible, experienced and respected HR professional the HR Advisor will proactively drive improvement and efficiencies across front line HR service delivery.
Whilst reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will be tasked with supporting all key stakeholders and take direct responsibility for recruitment, learning & development, performance management and HR auditing processes. The HR Advisor will further deputise for the HR Manager during leave or absence.
About the Role
• Provide timely, accurate and robust advice and guidance on the full range of routine and complex HR issues.
• Minimise organisational exposure to business/financial risk.
• Optimise the search/selection and recruitment processes.
• Support the HR Manager in restructuring and change programmes.
• Lead attendance management processes, support managers to conduct absence reviews/return to work meetings, completion of Occupational Health referrals, produce notes, draft outcome letters and progress requisite follow up actions, e.g. implementation of reasonable adjustments.
• Support senior managers work including reviewing the work of others.
• Provide assistance, guidance and support to investigating officers during complex employment relations cases.
• Support the HR Manager in the handling of TUPE situations working with senior managers to ensure the smooth transfer to comply with legal obligations.
• Contribute to the updating and maintenance of HR strategies.
• Support organisation wide initiatives to improve the wellbeing and engagement of teams and individuals.
• Support in the handling of responses and preparation for Employment Tribunal cases arising within nominated service areas, including liaison with employment lawyers and ACAS, seeking alternative resolution where appropriate.
• Ensure compliance with Data Protection legislation and Information Assurance requirements, policy and procedures at all times.
About the Person
• Ideally CIPD qualified or other relevant HR qualification/experience.
• Previous experience of working in a senior HR role as part of a team.
• Ability to gain respect, credibility and build strong relationships with directors, senior managers and the broader team.
• Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common-sense approach.
• Ability to deputise for the HR Manager when required.
• Committed to own continuous personal and professional development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a successful, award- winning business. If interested, please apply for immediate consideration.
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHERTSEY, SURREYRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
ROYSTON, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
15.49 - 15.49 GBP Per Hour
BOSTON SPA, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
ST. HELENS, MERSEYSIDERead more
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
HARTLEPOOL, CLEVELANDRead more