Role: HR Advisor
Location: Remote (Business based in Berkshire)
Contract: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Up to £40,000 Equivalent
Are you a HR Advisor wanting work for a growing global market leader?
Do you want to work with a business who is at the forefront of digital transformation?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a business which holds value that you can be proud of?
This opportunity is for a HR Advisor who is passionate about their job and wants work in a business where there is a clear culture of working with and for each other. This role will be critical in providing full spectrum HR Support and responsible for the day to day operations of the people success function.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages the termination separation process
- Track and manage the medical leave of absence process (disability, parental leave, FMLA)
- Maintain electronic data, personnel files, and other employee information in a confidential and sensitive manner and in compliance with applicable policies, laws, and record retention schedule.
- Maintain the HRIS system by accurately entering data into the system. i.e position and compensations changes, terminations and hires
- As required or requested, generates reports using HRIS for internal and external information, reporting or audit purposes
- Create and maintain SOP
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a dynamic People Succes/Human Resources team
- Knowledge and familiarity of employment law as it relates to a Human Resources department (FMLA, ADA, EEO, etc.)
- The ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The proven ability to maintain a high level of quality work and exceptional attention to detail
- Proven success working in a matrix environment with a customer and team-centered approach
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, reporting, research, analytical and oral communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Fantastic customer service ethic
- Exceptional professionalism and complete confidentiality
- Ability to set and accomplish goals independently utilizing a wide degree of discretion, creativity and latitude
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher)
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or send me your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org