REED HR are seeking an Interim HR Advisor for our client based near to Sutton for a minimum period of 3 months.
Your key responsibilities will include challenging, coaching and mentoring management to engage and develop employee capability and behaviours in line with the organisation’s values. You’ll also have responsibility of a number of HR projects. You will work as part of a team providing high level advice and guidance on complex Employee Relations cases.
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management