REED HR are working with a growing firm based in Horsham who are seeking an HR Advisor to join their established team. You must have previous HR experience and hold a CIPD Qualification.
- Support all key HR generalist activities and employee relations issues and the preparation of accompanying correspondence and administration requirements throughout entire HR lifecycle.
- Managing ad hoc queries on a wide range of employment law and best practice HR issues.
- Developing and reviewing policies and procedures.
- Researching and producing reports for the business on a wide range of subjects.
- Leading and supporting HR Manager with key project work.
- Work with HR Manager on key ‘end-to-end’ recruitment and selection activities, including assisting with creating job adverts, CV tracker database and working proactively with Hiring Managers, Preferred Suppliers and Agencies (as required) to source candidates.
- Manage the Starters and Leavers process within the HR team, working alongside the HR Manager to review requirements and/or efficiencies.
- Assist with the management of our Graduate and Student Placements within the business, building upon our relationship with key Partners, Universities and Colleges.
- Provide assistance and manage the administration of the Employee Benefits schemes in conjunction with HR Manager.
- Provide assistance and lead on key projects with HR & ER policies, documentation and procedures.
- Work with HR Manager to ensure all current policies and procedures are up-to-date at all times and in line with current employment legislation.
- Maintain up-to-date records, such as personnel files, and monitoring the HRS system and related in-house programmes for absences, holiday requests and sickness.
- Assist the HR Manager with general day-to-day HR tasks/projects as required.
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV.