REED HR are delighted to be partnering with a professional services organisation to recruit a temp to perm HR Advisor.
This is a full time position working on a rota basis in the office and from home. 40 hours per week - initially on a temporary basis for 3 months with a view to transferring to a permanent contract.
- Free Parking on site
- Friendly HR team
- Great Location
As the HR Advisor, you will play a key role in assisting the HR Manager to delivery an excellent HR Service to all employees. Providing advice and conducting ER, Performance Management meetings where needed, supporting with all policy and procedural updates and taking part in Recruitment activity.
- Personnel representative for all formal meetings e.g. Disciplinary, Performance & Attendance, taking comprehensive notes, outcome letters and transcripts distributed within 48 hours of meetings
- Advising Managers on best practice, policies and procedures
- Preparing all staff correspondence including; transfer, acceptance of resignation, secondment, salary increase and probation letters etc. accurately and in a timely fashion
- Updating all changes including; salaries, promotions, transfers and resignations etc. on all databases and liaising with Payroll
- Keep up to date with all external enquiries regarding job referencing and mortgage & tenancy enquiries
- Assisting with employee benefit administration and distribution including Eye Care & Flu vouchers
- Producing reports for business regarding employee exit interviews
- Maintain and circulate the Organisation Charts on a monthly basis
- Participate in the company’s annual charity of choice and all events relating to the Personnel & Payroll team
- Working on ad hoc projects as required
- Completing weekly and monthly reports
- Ensuring all processes are completed within required timescales regarding offer letters, contracts, new starter packs
- Meet & greet all new starters on their first day and chase up relevant paperwork, taking staff photos and ordering ID badges
To be considered for this role, you will need 2-3 + years experience in a Generalist role with experience in internal recruitment activity, ideally you will be CIPD Level 5 qualified, though level 3 will be considered.
Ideally immediately available as this role will initially be for a 3 month temporary period with a view to transferring to a permanent contract.
Get in touch with Charlotte Chandler at REED Human Resources in Reading to find out more.