I am currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a 6 month contract for a large company based in Speke, Liverpool.
This role is due to start ASAP, so ideally you would need to be available ASAP.
Working Hours - Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am - 12:30pm! (Early finish Friday!)
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000
Daily duties will include:
- HR generalist support
- Take lead with supporting managers on Absence management, occupational health, disciplinary and grievance
- Support with recruitment, onboarding, exit interviews
- Design and implement health and wellbeing strategy
- Project work
- Coach managers within the business on HR policies and procedures
This role requires you:
- Previous HR experience 2 years onwards
- CIPD Level 5 and upwards
- Previous experience of using HRIS systems
- 26 Days annual leave
- Free on site car parking
- Pension contribution
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via Reed.co.uk.
Please note due to high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted and individual feedback for each application can not be provided.