REED HR – HR Advisor -Permanent – Nr Chichester -£27,000 to £31,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor has arisen to join my established client’s team on a permanent basis. This role is a full-time position however working hours can be flexible.
Reporting to the HR Manager, duties include:
The successful candidate will provide a business partnering approach to the delivery of HR Services and Strategy, through a pro-active style of guiding and enabling
As an experienced HR Advisor, you will need to be confident in
- Reviewing and developing processes in line with business needs
- To stay abreast of employment law changes and best practice, and be driven in
- To deliver and manage delegated HR projects
- Coaching line managers on HR policies, procedures and the self-service systems.
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CIPD Level 5 (or studying)
- 5 years’ experience within a HR function
- A working knowledge of employment law
If you are interested in finding out more, please either apply online or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.