A fantastic opportunity as a HR Advisor within this public sector organisation has arisen, within this post you may be deployed into either the Strategy Team or an Advisory Team. It is intended that post holders will work with flexibility between these teams and move into different teams as part of their professional development and to ensure organisational knowledge is distributed amongst all team members.
Based in Glenfield, Leicestershire this role is a temporary role with the expected duration to initially be 12 months.
To provide a comprehensive HR service to a range of customers, including internal/external stakeholders and partners, ensuring that the service provided is focused on delivering innovative business solutions.
- Experience of providing effective & practical HR advice & support on the following topics:
- recruitment & selection
- grievance & dignity at work
- disciplinary, capability & probation
- attendance management & the mgt of ill-health
- equality & diversity
- organisational change
- terms & conditions/contract mgt
- pay & reward
- leave, allowances & benefits
- Experience of developing and implementing effective and practical HR policies, procedures, guidance, processes and/or toolkits for managers and employees.
- Experience of writing effective reports for management meetings and/or committees
- Experience of proactively identifying areas for improvement and taking action to make changes
- Experience of identifying and meeting customer needs
- Experience of delivering a 'sold service'
- Experience of successfully working with and influencing Trade Unions and/or employee representatives
If you feel that you have the skillset required or that the role is of interest please feel free to apply online today or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full job spec