REED HR - HR Advisor – Chichester – Permanent– £27,000 to £35,000
My client Chichster based client is seeking an enthusiastic HR Advisor to join their growing team.
Duties will include:
- Develop, review and update HR policies, procedures and contracts in accordance with changes in legislation and best practice
- Assisting with the co-ordination and delivery of the annual review processes
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Advising managers on staffing and employee relations, including sickness and absences
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries and communicate with employees at all levels of the business, external companies and HR teams.
- Either CIPD Qualified (Level 5 ideally) or HR experience required
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels across the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and methodical approach to work
- Excellent communication both written and oral
If you are a proactive and driven individual, please apply online with an up to date CV.