Reed HR are URGENTLY looking for an HR Advisor for our client in the Financial Services sector in West Kent.
Reporting into the HR Manager and working in the wider HR function, you will be looking after the employee relations and compliance side of the business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being the primary HR lead for disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Independently managing a high volume of casework and to ensure it is dealt with efficiently
- Preparing and reviewing key HR documents, including employment agreements and offer letters.
- Managing and getting involved with HR projects on an ad-hoc basis
- HR administration, including contracts and referencing checks
- Undertaking criminal records checks via online providers
- Reporting data breaches and other relevant issues to the Data Protection Manager
- Maintaining and auditing HR processes and policies
Skills and experience that we are looking for in an applicant:
- The ability to demonstrate strong ER experience
- A good understanding of GDPR requirements
- CIPD qualified
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal and written applications
- The ability to work independently and prioritise workload efficiently
- The ability to interpret and deliver data and information in an accurate manner
This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of it being made permanent.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is available at short notice and is looking for a challenge!