A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my Welwyn Garden City based client as the HR Advisor reporting directly into the Head of HR with support from the HR Administrator.
You will join the small team to provide Employee Relation/HR support to the employee's of the organisation and other duties will include:
• Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
• Monitoring, reviewing and updating HR policies
• Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
• Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
• Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
• Supporting the Head of HR with various investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
• Assist with recruitment activities including organising and attending interviews and selection activities
• Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns to recruit and select high quality staff, in collaboration with the department managers and supervisors
• Use Social media platforms and online resources for internal resourcing and reduce agency use and costs.
• Monitor compliance of HR policies within portfolio companies and conduct regular audits of offsite personnel records - electronic and hard copy.
If you are looking for your next full time permanent role, I would be delighted to speak to you. Please can you email your current CV.