REED HR are currently seeking an HR Coordinator/Generalist to joining a growing business within the Chertsey area. This opportunity will move quickly and would suit someone that is hungry to move up the ranks within HR.
Are you an HR Coordinator looking for a step into an HR Advisory/Generalist position?
Are you looking for further study support within your CIPD journey? Are you happy to occasionally travel with work to other offices across the UK?
• Advise and assist with all internal and external HR related matters
• Participate in developing organisational guidelines and procedures
• Recommend strategies to motivate employees
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts
• Investigate complaints brought forward by employees
• Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff
• Manage the organisation's employee database and prepare reports
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
• Assist with HR & training budget monitoring
• Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice
This will suit someone that has:
- HR Coordinator background
- Degree or qualifications in CIPD Level 5
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software
- Remarkable organisational and conflict management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Please apply asap for immediate shortlisting.