|Location: BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3105659|
Our very successful client based in Blackburn, are looking for an experienced HR Advisor on a 9 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave.
You’ll be joining a team of 2 other HR professionals who are dedicated in offering the 400 staff on-site the best advice, support and guidance on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be proactive, responsive and innovative. With the ability to build and deliver relationships with managers and staff at all levels and too proved support and guidance on a range of HR issues that may occur.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Liaising with external and internal stakeholders e.g. Immigration Office, DWP, Child Services and other Government and non-government agencies, Moorepay and GPC.
• Monitoring absence and sickness levels and liaising with relevant managers whenever appropriate
• Producing statistical information and Reports
• Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
• Providing assistance to HR Manager on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements
• Acting as a line manager's first point of call in employee-related matters
• Coach and support line managers throughout the recruitment and on boarding processes
• Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues and ensure effective communication of good HR practice
• Ensuring that all employee records remain up to date
• Work closely with HR colleagues to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
• Work in partnership with line managers on employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
• Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
• Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
• Support the HR Manager with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
To be considered for this role, ideally you will hold the CIPD qualification along with proficient IT skills and proven experience of working and advising line managers of HR procedures and policies in regards to employee relations, employment law and generalist HR.
This is a full time, working Monday - Friday normal office hour.
Salary - £20k - £22k dependent on experience.
If this is the role for you apply now by replying to this advert with your up to date CV. If you are wanting more information please get in contact with Victoria O’Connor on either Victoria.o’firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772 200843.
If this role does not apply to you but you know the perfect candidate for the job please pass on my details and if your recommendation is successful £50’s worth of vouchers will be on their way to YOU!
34000 - 34000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
23250 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more
32000 - 34000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EARLSFIELD, LONDONRead more
30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more