|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 14000 - 14000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3042808|
The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day HR support relating to the employment life cycle. You would be working very closely with a small experienced team who are lovely and welcoming.
• To act as central HR Administrative contact across the business for all general HR queries
• To support with administrative tasks, including but not limited to;
o Travel bookings and expenditure claims
o Meeting coordination and diary management
o Time & Attendance system administration
• To ensure all elements of the employee life cycle are completed on time and are processed accurately. These duties include
o Induction packs
o Performing reference checks
o Follow up probationary periods and progress reports
o Pension forms, details & amendments processing
o Liaise with Payroll Department regarding all new starters & Leavers
o Recording of employee data
o Coordinate recruitment psychometric testing as and when required
o Update & maintain all employee training records
o Supporting and coordinating L&D initiatives i.e. training & development etc.
o Prepare & issue confidential invite & outcome letters as and when required i.e. Absence Improvement review letters etc.
o Filing & general record keeping including set-up and maintenance of all employee records
• To assist in administration support of the Fleet & H&S Coordinator as and when required
• To observe and comply with all Company policies
• Any other duties deemed appropriate within the scope of the role and in line with skills and experience.
Hours = Part Time (22.2 hours per week, 3 days per week)
Salary = Pro Rata approximately £14K per annum.
The ideal candidate:
• Previous HR Administration experience is essentially
• Must have experience of high volume transactional work (new starters/leavers)
• Knowledge of similar HR system and strong user
• Must be a team player and can be proactive
• Strong organisation and planning skills
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, you are happy with the hours and the location then please do not hesitate and apply today.
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ESHER, SURREYRead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more