|Location: LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3044286|
• To maintain HR and training records for all employees, agency and contract workers. Maintaining mandatory training spread sheets ensuring compliance with legal and GSOP requirements. Providing accurate data to allow timely training and compliance reports to be generated
• Pro-active communication of expiry dates to both internal and external customers.
• Maintain the training calendar and course booking process, ensuring sufficient notice is given to allow employees and contractors to attend training when required.
Update the training calendar with new training courses and cancelations ensuring an accurate training plan is available to the business at all times.
• Manage and maintain the landside and airside pass processes.
• Event coordination including Long Service Awards and external training.
• Maintain the HR and L&D email inboxes.
• Handle general L&D queries via email, telephone and face to face
• . Be the main point of contact for all trainers (internal and external) in case of difficulty with any resources.
• Assist with the coordination of apprenticeship accounts with education providers. Liaising with students, their managers and assessors.
• General administrative duties i.e. filing
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
• With occasional travel to EMA
• To work in accordance with HR and Learning & Development policies and processes
• ID Gateway system administration
• L&D System data entry
• Administration and control of L&D Spread sheets
• Co-ordination of all employee HR and L&D data
7.50 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
10.25 - 10.25 GBP Per Hour
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
CLAPHAM COMMON, LONDONRead more
15000.00 - 16000.00 GBP Per Annum
BYFLEET, SURREYRead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more