REED Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fantastic company in Bath who are urgently looking for a new HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
You will join a small, friendly team and take on a range of duties to support the HR function including:
- Preparing new recruitment campaigns
- Drafting and advertising new vacancies across a number of online platforms
- Processing candidates eligibility to work documents including DBS checks where required
- Preparing offer letters, contracts and pre-employment checks for new starters
- Scheduling onboarding, training and probation meetings
- Ensuring all files are kept compliant and up to date
- Updating and maintaining HR databases
- Further administrative support as and when required
*Please note – the successful candidate will be set up to work remotely initially but the team are looking for flexibility to come into the office as and when needed subject to COVID 19 guidance*
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and positive individual with previous experience in a similar role. The team are specifically looking for knowledge or experience from working within an HR or Recruitment setting, ideally with a full understanding of the onboarding process. A solid level of computer literacy is needed for this role as well as a flexible approach and a willingness to support the team with further projects as and when needed.
Sound like you? Then please apply today!