|Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 10.00 - 10.10 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3103192|
Temporary Post Immediate Start initially for 3 months with potential to be extended
Mon-Thursday 9am–5.30 & Friday 9am–2pm
• Process paperwork for new starts and collate all relevant docs received to process accurately through to payroll within agreed timescales.
• Process the termination of employees, send exit questionnaires and collate responses.
• Co-ordinate staff movements/increments for staff and compile weekly/monthly information for Payroll dept.
• Respond to requests for maternity, paternity, parental leave, flexible working, jobshares and similar requests for all staff, and ensure paperwork is processed and documents uploaded to HR employee database.
• Process retirement requests for staff, and liaise between line managers and NILGOSC.
• Process requests for voluntary exit upon request from HR Managers, and calculate associated costs for early release.
• Review temporary contract end dates on monthly basis and facilitate the extension or termination process in conjunction with line managers, providing guidance and correspondence.
• Facilitate the probation process, updating records and providing guidance to line managers in accordance with the Probation Policy.
• Process subject access requests and ensure all relevant information is obtained from all sources, complying with the legislative timeframe.
• Generate and issue a variety of records, statistics and reports including absence reports, Inspectors, staff lists, accidents, FTE, etc.
• Conduct a regular audit check on information held in the Payroll system against HR information.
• Assist with the regular monitoring of database information to ensure accuracy, run reports, check and analyse data, reconcile with other systems/
• Enter absence for the HR team onto the employee database. Prepare the monthly HR return to Payroll.
• Assist in the uniform and shoe roll-outs and with the returns process.
• Assist with ad hoc procedures and projects
• Generate, maintain, update and ensure safe-keeping of record system, correspondence and files, including maintaining current employees and leavers files in the HR file room. Ensure leavers files are stored in logical filing systems in archive stores.
• Provide information for statutory returns and similar requests.
• Carry out function of EDRM super-user to include assisting in setting up user-friendly structure for HR, training HR users on system, and amend system to reflect ongoing needs.
• Ensure compliance with legal obligations in relation to manual and computerised records.
• Minimum of 1 years’ administration experience gained in an office environment to include maintaining manual and computerized records, and providing advice and guidance to managers and employees.
• Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English & Maths or alternatively, be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post.
• Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
• Understanding of the current business climate and the impact on the HR department and the Company
• Ability to analyse data both numerical and computerized to produce summary conclusions.
• Min. 2 years’ experience in an HR or training administration environment.
• Experience of using a computerized personnel database.
• CIPD qualified or part qualified.
If interested please CV to Claire Sheerin – REED Belfast 02890330812
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ESHER, SURREYRead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
12.5 - 14.5 GBP Per Hour
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more