|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 16000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3070699|
• Managing telephone and e-mail queries from internal and external customers.
• HR Administration
• Accurate dispatching of information.
• Payroll processing.
• Working within established processes and key performance indicators.
• Liaison with other colleagues internally and externally.
• General office administration duties, including documenting invoices, updating spreadsheets, label printing and filing.
• Produce correspondence relating to contracts of employment and changes in employment etc
• Regular liaison with other support functions such as the Payroll office, Pensions Office and the Reward, Recruitment and Resourcing team.
• Ensure all personnel files are kept up to date by filing all correspondence promptly using the on-line document management system
• To take responsibility for providing excellent customer service at all times
• To work flexibly and cooperatively as a member of the HR team, covering for colleagues as required
• To maintain confidentiality at all times
• Any other duties as requested by the HR Management Team
The role is administrative, working in a customer focused office environment. You will be able to demonstrate a pro-active and self-motivated approach to work, with the ability to prioritise your own workload ensuring the utmost accuracy in your work at all times.
• Fluent English language skills: spoken and written in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner.
• This organisation are committed to delivering a high level of service in a helpful and respectful manner to their customers it is essential the suitable candidate has the same attitude.
• Attention to detail in relation to office administration duties essential for the job.
• Keen organisation skills with respect to logical filing and record keeping both paper and electronic.
• IT literacy: strong excel and word skills are essential for this role.
• Able to deliver work to set targets and be self-motivated, effectively structuring daily activities ensuring effective outcome.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
If you would like further information or wish to apply please contact Adele Morris in the Leeds office on 0113 236 8956 or send your CV to email@example.com
22000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
EVESHAM, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
EALING, LONDONRead more
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
SPALDING, LINCOLNSHIRERead more
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
10.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more