|Location: HAMMERSMITH, LONDON||Salary: 10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3069411|
What are key highlights of this role?
As an HR Administrator you will report into the HR Manager & Senior Talent Acquisition Manager offering administrative HR support to one of the Divisions and the Talent Acquisition team. Your role will be responsible for responding to ad-hoc queries, general HR administration, interview scheduling, project support, data anlaysis and ensuring compliance is at the heart of all your activities. There will be the opportunity to develop your skill set across a range of HR specialisms including generalist, learning for development, recruitment and rewards.
What are the key duties of this role?
• HR administration: work on the generation of bespoke letters and presentations, maintaining organisational charts, employee files, support with talent meetings and employee relations hearings, as required.
• Data analysis: responsible for maintaining the Division’s people Dashboard and analysing data to identify key trends and opportunities.
• Recruitment: support the Talent Acquisition team and the Division’s line managers with the design and development of job descriptions and the advertising and tracking of roles. Support to also include interview scheduling for external candidates, preparation of candidate product bags, ATS administration and be a champion of our candidate experience
• Learning and development: support with the design and development of training material for the Division’s key courses.
• Project work: support with ad-hoc project work, such as the Division’s EVP and the Intern development programme.
What key skills are required?
• Solid administration experience, preferably within an HR environment.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
• Strong personal integrity; ability to work ethically and maintain confidentiality
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace and cope with ambiguity.
• Strong customer service philosophy.
• Proven experience of process-improvement and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
• Strong planning and organisation skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required.
• The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
14000 - 16000 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
19004 - 21114 GBP Per Annum
CULHAM, OXFORDSHIRERead more
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
SPALDING, LINCOLNSHIRERead more
20000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more