|Location: EXETER, DEVON||Salary: 16968.00 - 19852.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3061283|
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a proactive, comprehensive and professional day-to-day HR administrative support service to potential future and past members of staff, bank workers and volunteers.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide proactive, comprehensive and professional responses to day-to-day HR queries in person, via telephone, letter and / or via email to ensure policies / procedures, employment law and practice, Terms and Conditions of Service, and Equal Opportunities are adhered to
- Provide support and guidance with the recruitment process to hiring managers
- Act as a first point of contact for information and advice on HR policies and procedures
- Participate in interviews as an interview panel member
- Administer and co-ordinate the Job Evaluation panel process
- Assisting with checking payroll
- Responsibility for the administration of rota changes and of the monitoring exercises that take place
This is just a brief overview of some of the responsibilities of the role. In addition, there will be other tasks that fall under the remit of the role and projects that will require support.
Our client is offering a competitive salary for the right applicant and will provide continuous on-the-job training.
This is a great opportunity to join the organisation on a permanent basis and one that doesn’t present itself very often.
For more information on this great opportunity, please apply now or call Matthew Ballard – Business Manager on 01392 262 670.
18000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
11 - 12.5 GBP Per Hour
REDHILL, SURREYRead more