|Location: MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3159437|
1. Update and maintain accurate HR data and system files.
2. Effectively administer the recruitment and selection process in line with College policy and procedure
3. Timely and accurate production of standard letters and reports.
4. Accurate and timely input of Payroll data
5. Act as first point of contact for queries, liaise with appropriate HR team member or manager and ensure timely response is provided.
6. Provide standard advice on College HR procedures and processes.
7. Support HR Advisors in routine HR processes and activities.
8. Liaise with Payroll to ensure Payroll queries are processed.
9. Take notes in HR meetings as appropriate.
10. Contribute ideas and suggestion for the development of HR systems and procedures.
11. As required, to provide specific administrative support to the workforce development process including; bookings, arrangements, invoicing, liaising with suppliers and other College teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of HR administration within a busy office environment.
- Experience of maintaining accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proficient in HR IT systems & Microsoft Office – Word & Excel.
- Holds or willing to work towards Certificate in Personal Practice.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as it will be to commence ASAP. Please only apply if you are available immediately.
10.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
KNAPHILL, SURREYRead more
11.5 - 13 GBP Per Hour
GERRARDS CROSS, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
9.25 - 9.25 GBP Per Hour
EXMINSTER, DEVONRead more
19000.00 - 21500.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits