My Birchwood based, market leading client are looking to recruit a HR Coordinator on a 10-month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with a salary of £18,575. In addition, you will receive a company pension, employee assistance programme and 28 days holiday pro rata to complete the package.
To provide an administrative and customer focused service for all HR administration and payroll duties for the whole business and for the wider HR team, covering all activities within the employee lifecycle as a member of the wider People Services Team.
- To manage allocated workload through the HR ticketing system on a daily basis
- To receive and log all People Services queries via telephone, email, or personal visit from internal / external customers
- Resolve caller queries and give HR related advice
- Prepare and disseminate contracts, amendment letters, mail merges and reports
- Assist in payroll activity
- Maintain the HR system
- Support the HRBP’s by providing appropriate administration support
- Provide support for annual pay review and bonus payments, including the production of letters and updating of systems
- Ensure effective use of IT systems, in line with the relevant Company policies and procedures
- To support the development and management of a suite of processes to ensure an effective and efficient service in all HR administration and payroll activities
- Offer advice to managers and colleagues on the use of HR / Payroll systems and completion of appropriate processes
- Recent HR administration and/or payroll experience
- Working knowledge of HR & Payroll systems and databases
- Attention to detail
If you have the experience as detailed above, please do not hesitate to apply.