My client are looking to recruit a full-time permanent HR Administrator into their team.
This is a great opportunity to develop your current HR skills with a great company who offer great benefits including; flexible working, 24 days holiday, a discount scheme and lots more!
The role is an all round, varied role including the following duties:
- recruitment administration, creating job adverts, liaising with agency, arranging interview and coordinating new starters
- training admin, working closely with training managers
- administering employee benefits, long service awards etc
- maintaining SAP system with absences, contract changes, holidays
- attending and taking notes in HR meetings
- creating and sending out employee newsletter
- more adhoc duties as required
To be considered you must
- have previous HR admin experience
- be highly organised with great attention to detail
- have strong communication skills
- have great attention to detail
- be IT literate