Temporary HR Administrator – 4 – 6 weeks - £10-£12hr – Immediate start
The HR Administrator will be responsible for much of the administrative aspects of the day-to-day delivery of a pragmatic and customer focussed HR service.
This role is now available due to an influx in work within the business, you will be providing HR support to the people services manager. Initially this role will be a work from home position, the office is based close to central Bristol and may require working from the office following lockdown changes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Setting up recruitment and processing applicants.
• The HR Administrator will also drive the onboarding process inclusive of offer packs, equipment needs and benefit administration.
• Ensuring all data is up to date and accurate.
• Helping to drive the recruitment and selection process and being the hub between our recruitment partners and our internal recruiting managers
• You will be responsible for payroll, pension administration, sickness
• absence, learning and development, recruitment, and performance
It will be beneficial if you have experience with the HR system Cascade or an I cloud based HR system, although this is not an essential requirement.
Interested? Please apply today with a note of your suitability for the role and an up to date CV.