Do you have previous experience in HR Administration?
Are you immediately available?
Do you live locally to Bromley?
If you answered 'yes' I'm keen to speak with you!
I am looking to speak with experienced Administrators who have provided support within an HR function. I am currently supporting businesses within the Bromley and surrounding areas, with recruitment for both temporary and permanent staff.
The duties you will be undertaking:
- To assist with the recruitment process as directed by the HR manager, utilising the internal recruitment system
- Ensure staff contracts are sent out in a timely manner and to log on the HR spreadsheet
- Assist new starters, including checking passports and visas to ensure compliance for work
- To log all sickness and ensure return to work dates are entered when applicable
- Ensure all appraisal data is recorded and outstanding documents chased
- Provide general administration support such as new starter files, archiving, filing, ordering stationery and photocopying
- Ensuring all filing systems, paper and electronic are kept up to date and in line with the Data Protection legislation
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, and able to learn new systems quickly
- Well organised and able to adapt quickly to changing workloads
If you have the required experience and are immediately available, please apply!