A public sector health organisation in Cardiff is looking for an HR administrator on a temporary basis to adopt the highest standards of customer care in the provision of People and Organisational Development support services to staff and managers.
You would be responsible for organising meetings, training, assisting with the recruitment process and preparing and handling correspondence.
This is a great opportunity for someone to who is looking for an immediate start with a reputable organisation.
Position: People and Organisational Development Assistant
Salary: £10.23 per hour (£19,700 per annum)
Contract type: Temporary contract for 6 months
Shifts: 37.5 hours Office hours (Monday- Friday)
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Respond to and resolve first line queries electronically in relation to all aspects of employments matters such as leave entitlements, sickness and recruitment and employee relations issues.
- Manage all employee administration for learning and development
- Organise and support the planning of meetings and learning events
- Use the Electronic Staff Record system to record and maintain workforce information, and produce reports as required.
- Assist with Recruitment processes
- Support with preparation of confidential information in relation to employee relations cases such as Disciplinary, Grievance, Dignity at Work and Sickness
- Provide a comprehensive, administrative support service, including drafting standard letters and contracts, editing and formatting reports, taking minutes; ensuring a high standard of presentation.
- Ability to speak Welsh or willingness to learn
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Able to manage diaries
- Advanced keyboard skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team and to take direction from senior team members
- Problem solving and fact finding
Are you a bright, enthusiastic and outgoing individual with a keen eye for detail and a passion for people? Do you have the relevant experience? Are you looking to start immediately?
Please apply today!