I have a brand new vacancy available in Melksham for a full time, HR & Payroll Administrator paying up to £25,000 per annum looking at an immediate start!
I am looking to speak to HR professionals who are highly self motivated; a team player who can add value, with an excellent work ethic.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, HR function where your experience will make a real difference to the running of the HR and Payroll function.
- Data entry with HR and Payroll
- General administrative tasks: filing, letter writing, fielding calls, handling queries, claims preparation.
- Processing invoices, eye test request, ordering & processing long service awards
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records in respect of absence data, warnings, recruitment
- Ensuring the post is handled/distributed daily
- Responsible for logging, recording training records
- Ordering general office consumables – stationary, Ink etc
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR & Payroll functions
- Proven demonstrable experience in HR administration
- CIPD level 3 qualified
- Excellent communications skills – verbal & written.
- Comprehensive experience of Microsoft packages: word, excel, outlook, teams…
- Maintain strict levels of confidentiality at all times
- Knowledgeable in GDPR compliance
To discuss, please contact me on 0117 906 0009 and email through an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org