I am currently recruiting for a HR Administrator based at a very well known client in Dorchester. The role will initially be working remotely until next year.
To execute all HR recruitment functions inclusive of pre-employment arrangements.
To provide customer focussed HR administrative support which includes supporting with the administration of the Workforce Planning function, induction, promotion processes and resolving recruitment and selection issues issues on a day to day basis in support of the wider people management arena by providing a comprehensive HR service to managers and staff within the organisation
Generic Responsibilities / Job Family Admin Support
- To provide a wide range of administrative services which may include taking notes for meetings, diary / travel arrangements, attending to visitors, word processing and document production
- To be a point of contact for a Service function and provide appropriate and timely information and advice to callers
- To undertake project tasks or more specialised administrative work relating to a specific function or department
- To create, maintain and interrogate data systems, ensuring the integrity and safekeeping of all data
- Provide HR administration and support to line managers, business partners and all employees. Support the HR Advisors to investigate and resolve a wide range of HR issues in a fair and consistent manner (e.g. liaising with stakeholders and dealing with queries relating to recruitment, induction and workforce planning)
- Support the review, and production of all HR related documents (e.g. associated policies, templates, and e-recruitment guidance) to ensure they are fit for purpose on a regular basis
- Support recruitment activities and the progression of job vacancies (external and internal), liaising with HR Advisors and other stakeholders to ensure recruitment timelines are met e.g. supporting deadlines for attending different stages in the recruitment processes
- Support the delivery of a wide variety of recruitment and corporate induction tasks. This may include assisting in the delivery On-Call staff recruitment activities and representing the Service at recruitment and career fairs. The above are all held at various locations throughout the organisation area
- Proactively use a systems’ thinking approach to ensure the HR Systems are accurately maintained whilst supporting the implementation of recommendations for improvements and working practices
- Support the development and maintenance the E Recruitment system to ensure it meets organisational needs. Support the production and updating of training manuals and training for staff and recruiting managers
- Provide a wide range of HR administration and support to the HR workforce planning function (eg including setting up meetings, taking minutes, and updating relevant monitoring information)
- Provide administrative support to HR related projects associated with workforce planning, recruitment and promotion processes
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
Please note: Due to the very high volumes of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.