Part Time HR Administrator
A new opportunity has become available to join one of West London’s most innovative housing associations as a HR Administrator on a part time basis.
Over an exciting period of change with several projects underway this is a thrilling time to join the organisation.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team who truly dedicate themselves to providing a positive social impact and deliver excellent housing management to residents and the wider community.
As a HR Administrator you will report into the corporate services manager and be responsible for delivering a comprehensive HR support service across the organisation including:
- Recruitment & selection
- On-boarding and Induction
- Staff development, training, and appraisals
- People management
- HR reporting
- Staff benefits and general HR Advice
- All round HR administration
What we need from you:
- Experience of working in a similar support capacity
- Good IT and systems experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience, qualification and or an interest in HR would be preferable
- Part-time 28 hours
- working 4 days a week
- 9am – 5pm
What we offer:
We are offering a competitive salary at £19,340 per annum.
We also have a fantastic benefits programme with a generous pension scheme, flexi time working arrangement and 26 days annual leave.
Long term we offer opportunities for further growth and development including sponsoring in qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send through your CV and cover letter and we will be in touch regarding the next steps.