£18,000 - £20,000 + BENEFITS, + MORE
REED are currently working with one of the UK's leading company, who are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team.
As the HR Administrator, you will be required to support the Managing Director, overseeing all new starter paperwork, absence monitoring and note taking whilst adhering to HR policies and procedures.
If you have previous experience within a HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Coordinator role and are looking to gain experience within a market leading company, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
• Carry out audit checks in relation to employee records Completion of employee
• Guide managers and employees on policy and procedure related to family care such as maternity, paternity and parental leave
• Ensure the correct documentation is completed and recorded in a timely manner i.e. absence forms, probation reviews, performance reviews etc.
• Health and safety for the office and staff
• Note taking in meeting such as disciplinary and grievances as required
• Ensure compliance with HR Policy and Procedures and GDPR
• All other office administration when required
• At least 12 months experience within a HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator role is essential
• CIPD qualification and advantage
• Understanding of HR legislation, policies and procedures
• Strong IT and reporting skills • Methodical approach to planing your workload
• Immediate start
• Excellent work-life balance
• Progression and training opportunities
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button