Are you a HR Administrator? Do you have CIPD Level 3 or above? Do you like the idea of working for a charity overseas?
You will be working in a sociable, friendly and flexible Charity where your role will involve working ‘Stand-Alone’ as well as assisting the CEO and Senior Management with ensuring the smooth delivery of HR operations across the whole charity.
- £18,000 - £24,000 per year
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Various other company benefits
As a HR Administrator you will:
- Run recruitment campaigns (Advertising jobs, sourcing candidates, marketing on social media etc)
- Maintaining employee records, employee correspondence, payroll and benefits
- Support the Head of Operations in co-ordinating visits, inspections and service appointments
- Promote the Charity’s vision and mission and to uphold the Charity’s values in all day-to-day activities and delivery of services
- Contribute to the Charity’s objectives, Risk Register and Assurance Framework
- Ensure that the Charity develops a culture that promotes equality and diversity and that the service you provide meets the needs of all stakeholders
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures
- To participate in the Charity’s events as and when required
- Carry out additional administration duties as and when required
Skills & Experience
- CIPD level 3 minimum
- Able to speak Arabic would be a huge advantage
- Generalist HR experience
- ‘Stand-Alone’ so previous experience is essential
- HR online systems (They currently use Breath)
- Payroll – basic understanding of HMRC and NI
- Pension – knowledge of legislation and enrolment
If you are interested in joining a Charity that help so many people out each year then please apply get in touch and apply today!