|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 22000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3108802|
Provide administrative support to Human Resources Department by undertaking HR, payroll and administrative duties, and ensuring the remit of the Human Resource department is efficiently delivered.
To process the college payroll and pension administration
To maintain the Probation and Appraisal administration process
To accurately maintain the staff personnel records
1. Work within the Human Resources department undertaking HR administrative, payroll and pension duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed to a high standard.
2. To ensure that the monthly payroll is processed within the required timeframe. Liaise
with the payroll bureau and staff with matters relating to payroll, dealing with matters
raised in a timely manner
3. Ensure that all pension administration, including auto enrolment processes is carried out in a timely manner. Including assisting with yearend reporting. Liaise with pension providers and staff and dealing with matters raised.
4. Prepare and process Leavers documentation and final calculations for payroll. Carry out exit interviews
5. Prepare and process spine point increases and documentation in a timely manner meeting payroll deadline.
Payroll and HR Administrator (0.5 FTE) June 2017 4
6. Administer and maintain the Probation and Appraisal system. Liaise with managers and staff on probation and appraisal matters. Attend meetings as required
7. Administer the maternity/SPL/paternity process. Liaise with staff, prepare routine correspondence and keep in contact with as needed.
8. To ensure staff files are accurate and up to date and that all requirements and
procedures relating to Eligibility to Work in the UK, Safeguarding and DBS
clearance has been followed. To act us counter signatory on behalf of the College for
the purpose of DBS processes.
9. Work within the Human Resources department undertaking administrative,
reporting and ad hoc duties as required to ensure that the HR Departments remit
is completed in an efficient, timely way and to a high standard. This may include but
not limited to: drafting routine correspondence; minute taking; attending exit
interview meetings; supporting the recruitment function and acting in an ad hoc HR
advisory capacity and advising on policy and processes
10. To perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Principal.
11. To participate in appraisal and professional development as appropriate.
12. To carry out their duties with due regard to the college’s policies on equal opportunities, health and safety and quality assurance.
Level 2 in Maths, English and IT
Experience in payroll and pension administration and processing
Previous experience working in an HR environment
Strong IT skills including experience of using HR databases. Word processing and spreadsheet skills to intermediate level
Proficient Administrative skills, ability to draft own correspondence; take minutes; prioritise own workload and using own initiative.
Interpersonal and communication skills of a high order which are applicable to a range of colleagues, partners and of clients and of use in front of house in meeting and receiving clients and guests of the organisation.
Your working hours shall be: 18.5 hours per week
Monday 8:30am to 1:00pm
Tuesday to Friday 08:30 to 12:00 midday
You will be expected to work such hours, including any occasional events, as are reasonably necessary for the proper performance of your duties and responsibilities, within s normal working week of 18.5 hours.
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ESHER, SURREYRead more
12.5 - 14.5 GBP Per Hour
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
14000.00 - 16000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more