|Location: WARRINGTON, CHESHIRE||Salary: 9.08 - 9.43 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3051253|
The pay rate is £9.08 per hour and the hours are 08:30 - 17:30 Mon – Fri, but as my client operate a flexi-time system, the hours are flexible to suit the right candidate.
• To provide a high level of administrative support to the HR function. This will include creating, maintaining and updating spreadsheets; producing and checking paperwork; updating the HR database; and tracking progress.
• To administer the Making Space recruitment process including advertising roles, corresponding with job applicants and recruitment agencies and making interview arrangements.
• To administer the new starters and leavers process, this will involve issuing the relevant information to the employee and to the payroll team.
• To provide administrative support to managers and employees on HR matters and sign post managers to the relevant information or policies.
• To assist with the effective use of the HR Database, this includes inputting, extracting, analysing and presenting information.
• To process Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) forms, including checking for accuracy, updating databases and liaising with managers to ensure completion.
• Other administrative tasks to support the HR team as necessary, including reward and recognition schemes, the performance management system and training administration.
• To develop effective working relationships within the HR team and employees across Making Space to maintain excellent communications.
• To demonstrate responsibility and leadership for promoting and championing all aspects of equal opportunities by valuing diversity in all areas of work.
• To take responsibility for ensuring and achieving the objectives of the Making Space Health and Safety Policy.
• To undertake any other duties in order to meet personal, team and organisational objectives following consultation with your manager.
If you think that you have the skills required and are able to start ASAP please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ESHER, SURREYRead more
12.5 - 14.5 GBP Per Hour
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more