I am currently recruiting a HR Administrative Assistant for a very reputable client of mine based in Colchester. This role will suit somebody with strong administration experience and skills. This role will be based within the HR department.
- Providing administration support to the HR department e.g: Sending out offers of employment, doing pre-employment checks, aiding in the administration for recruitment and induction of new starters
- Referencing employees, carrying out DBS checks where applicable
- Acting as the first point of contact for any employee queries
- Maintaining and updating the inhouse database with any changes to contracts, new starters, leavers, holidays and sickness
- Ensuring all records are updated regularly, and employee details are all accurate and in date
- Helping with the administration when working on specific recruitment campaigns
- Liaising with department mangers regarding their recruitment needs and general HR queries
- Assisting with organising and conducting induction days
- Generating monthly reports to review the statutory and mandatory training for all staff ensuring each line manager is advised where the training has not been completed. .
- Ensuring that all confidential HR incoming enquiries are allocated to the appropriate people in a timely manner.
- Prioritising your own workload according to deadlines and demands of the department, assisting others when required.
- Liaising with Payroll in relation to monthly changes and updates for employees.
- Assisting with generating monthly M.I. reporting in line with organisational needs.
- Providing HR administrative support on all processes, taking notes at meetings as directed by the HR Administration Officer & Systems Co-ordinator
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
- Must have very strong administration experience
- Will be proficient on Word, Excel and all Microsoft packages
- Will have a meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to deal with people on all different levels
This a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
If you have previous experience working in a similar position then please click on the link below to apply