Reed recruitment are currently looking for a HR Admin Assistant for a global company in Swindon.
This position is responsible for providing general administrative assistance to the Human Resources team as well as providing policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
• Provide general advice and guidance to employees and managers on the interpretation of terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
• Creating and maintaining various manual and computerised Human Resources records/data.
• Collating information and processing monthly UK and European payrolls in conjunction with HRBP(s). Respond to payroll queries from employees and general accounting.
• Managing the administration, membership, reporting, individual case issues and employee queries in relation to Company Pension, private healthcare, Insurance Schemes, Childcare vouchers and eye care vouchers.
• In conjunction with European Insurance Brokers, managing the administration, membership, reporting, individual case issues and employee queries in relation to the European benefits.
• Producing various complex management and ad hoc reports and statistics. Must have the ability to produce, collate, cut and analyse data in various forms (database, excel, powerpoint)
• Responsibility for the administration and co-ordination of Company Absence procedure. Producing absence reporting, analysing data and escalating trends to management. Respond to employee absence queries. Work in conjunction with the HRBP(s) on projects to proactively improve absence management procedures, data collection and systems.
• Administering the Company Maternity, Paternity and Flexible Leave policies. Responding to employee and manager queries, producing standard letters.
• Recruitment and terms of employment/offer management; producing appointment letters, amendment to contract letters, reference requests, handbook, criminal reference checks and new hire materials. Act as central contact point for IT, facilities and Learning systems in relation to new hires.
• Recruitment administration as directed by HRBP- monitoring requisitions on Brass Ring, updating tracker, answering req queries - co-ordination of internal & external recruitment- posting vacancies, co-ordinating applications, interviews and feedback – assisting HRBP with external recruitment, updating tracker, co-ordinating interviews and feedback.
• Opening and distributing incoming post. Preparing and dispatching external post. Maintaining departmental stationery stock.
• Provide extensive general administrative support (including telephone coverage, file management, general correspondence, and query resolution for employees and management, filing and photocopying etc.)
• Receive, check and obtain correct signature levels for invoices, send to appropriate US router boxes, resolve queries in relation to invoicing, raise manual payment requisitions as necessary.
• Ad hoc project administration as directed by VP of Human Resources and HRBPs
We are looking for:
• Previous experience of working in a HR function
• Must be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service, communication and collaboration skills
• Must have strong initiative, anticipatory skills and personal flexibility
• Ability to operate within an environment of high level confidentiality using tact and diplomacy & organisational sensitivity at all times
• Intermediate level MS Word, Outlook, and Database management plus advanced Excel & PowerPoint minimum