One of the largest Local Authority based in London are looking for a Housing Solutions Officer on a 9 months contract to join their growing team. It is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience with housing options and advice – specifically with homelessness and welfare reforms
- Have dealt with landlords - under the Protection of Eviction Act
- Computer literate (Very good with excel and familiar with database)
- Knowledge of relevant homeless legislation relating to homelessness and housing needs, with particular reference to the Housing Act 1996 (amended 2002)
- Good Knowledge of the Homelessness Reduction Act (HRA)
- Good with issuing/completing PHP, End of Duty letters and issuing non-cooperation letters
- Preventing Homelessness by mediating with hosts (family & friends) and liaising with landlords to stop evictions
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have the relevant experience to be considered for the role.
If you have the experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.