A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to work for a highly respected and well established Local Authority in Wigan. This role will be available on a full time temporary basis, initially for 1 month.
What’s my role?
To provide comprehensive administration and word-processing support to the Housing Register team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- General documentation processing and filing
- Scanning and uploading of documents
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
- Dealing with customer queries
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience in an administration or data entry role within a multifunctional organisation.
• Experience organising and maintaining information systems, including databases and filing accurately.
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ability to use various IT systems.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.