We have a fantastic opportunity for a Housing Options Support Office, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full time role, initially for the next 3 months.
Your role will be to provide administrative and clerical support for the Housing Options & Advice Services, and maintain accurate information on the Housing register.
- To work in conjunction with and support other Homes for Bolton (HFB), staff in delivery of Homes for Bolton service as a whole.
- Contribute to the effective delivery and development, of the new Choice Based Lettings system.
- Liaise with other internal and external teams, agencies and organisations, responding to enquiries, providing support and assistance as appropriate.
- To undertake clerical and administrative tasks as required, and work flexibly to ensure that tasks are prioritised and carried out appropriately meeting tight deadlines to implement the choice based lettings system.
- Administer and process Housing applications, and receive and process expressions of interest from customers for available homes.
- Provide general advice and guidance regarding homes for Choice based lettings, and related services and provide customers with a range of housing options
- Strong IT / Administrator Skills
- Previous Housing Options Support experience
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to family members and senior professionals
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system