REED Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for a Housing Officer for a large housing organisation based in Liverpool. This is an excellent temporary opportunity to join a fast paced and hardworking team.
The duties include:
- Ensure occupancy targets are met, through lettings and refurbishments of properties.
- Meet rent collection and arrears targets.
- Provide practical support and information to clients when entering the service and throughout their involvement with the service, e.g. assist clients in the completion of occupancy agreements and welfare benefit claims and liaison with benefit agencies.
- Adhere and assist in the management of the schemes allocations procedure.
- Monitor and meet relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Carry out day-to-day administration duties.
- Assist in the monitoring of service contracts.
- Monitor the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within schemes in the cluster is of a high standard and cost effective.
- Deliver high standards of housing management and ensuring that the service is meeting best practice.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication.
- Deliver a high standard reception service across all services/ properties.
- Undertake day-to-day housing management duties, including the maintenance of high standards of cleanliness within services, preparation of rooms and site inspections.
- Monitor and reduce issues of anti-social behaviour within services.
- Clearly communicating tenant responsibilities and tenancy compliance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of housing management.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Strong administrative background.
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups.
The role is 35 hours per week, with an attractive hourly pay rate of £11.24.
If you have the above experience and are immediately available then please apply ASAP.