We are currently representing an organisation looking for a Housing Income Officer on a long-term interim basis.
You will look after the tenants and also proactively manage our rent accounts and maximise the income for our housing schemes and properties. You will need to be able to help and resolve any problems the tenant may have.
- To deal with the rent collections and arrears from tenants
- On occasions being in direct contact with people helping them to resolve any housing problems they may have.
- Proactively manage the rent accounts
- Offering key advice that will help tenants find a solution to their housing issues or payment of their rent
- You will be required to keep an up to date and accurate records on all the cases you deal with.
- You will have to undertake research and compile reports and present your findings
- You may need to visit tenants, you won’t be based solely in an office, and you’ll be interacting with people for most of your working day via the phone, email and on occasions face to face.
- Organised and precise on reporting
- Have a sympathetic and helpful approach
- You must be able to communicate at all levels from tenets to management team
- You must have a keen eye for detail
This role requires someone with previous experience and a permanent opportunity will probably arise from this.
If you are immediate and looking for work with the relevant skills then please apply and we look forward to receiving you application.