I am sourcing an experienced Housing Officer on behalf of my client, a large Housing Group in Greater Manchester to join their Neighbourhoods Team on a 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension starting ASAP.
Reporting to the Regional Relationship Manager, you will be providing a responsive, effective and efficient generic housing management service to all the Group’s customers, working with all relevant teams to ensure the delivery of customer focused service.
Your purpose within this role will be to:
- To take ownership of a geographical generic patch and be solution orientated to provide excellent customer service at all times to both internal and external customers
- To ensure that customers’ needs and problems are identified at the earliest possible stage and that prompt action is taken to respond to these needs to prevent escalation of problems;
- To seek out and develop partnerships within the Area that will provide benefits for both the Group and customers.
Your Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Service Delivery - Rent Collection, Scheme Management,Tenancy Management & Support, Resident Engagement & Involvement, Customer Satisfaction and Community Development.
- Supervision - To provide general supervision to either a Retirement Living Co-ordinator, a caretaker or an Apprentice, if relevant.
- To provide monthly monitoring information/reports for the RRM as and when required.
- To adhere to the Group’s Equal Opportunities Policy and Health and Safety Policy, Lone Working Policy and Safeguarding Policy
In return, you will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package including 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) as well as the opportunity to work with some of Greater Manchester's best schemes and external partnered providers.
If you are an experienced Housing Officer who is professional, value-led and looking for a new challenge, please click APPLY now!