Development Manager – Housing
£8788 - £10,411 for 16 hours per week
REED are currently working with their client, a Housing Association with sites across Scotland. They are looking for a Development Manager to join their team and take responsibility for their site in West Linton.
To succeed in this role, you will be a people person who is committed to delivering an excellent service to residents and oversee the running of a sheltered housing development.
A typical day will include:
• Handling queries from a wide range of people including residents, families and contractors
• Ensuring key performance indicators are consistently hit
• Logging repairs and ensuring they are fixed within agreed timescales
• Keeping customers up to date and providing advice when required
To succeed in this role, you’ll bring:
• You’ll have a genuine passion for caring and helping others
• Have a solid understanding of housing management services
• Have strong communication skills and able to build relationships with customers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established housing association and play a key role in your local community.
Please note this is a permanent role where you will work 16 hours a week Monday – Friday.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.