My client are a South East London Local Government Authority who are looking to recruit three additional Housing Assistants within the Housing Management remit.
**An overall knowledge of Housing services is essential**
The Main Purpose of the role:
To support the Housing & Communities team by providing Housing Officers and ASB Officers assistance with a range of functions, to ensure a high quality, customer focused and responsive service for Lewisham Homes residents.
To lead on rehousing enquiries and be the first point of contact for residents calling into the Housing & Communities department.
- Provide a professional and knowledegable service when responding to all enquiries, and strive to resolve these at the first point of contact.
- Deal with phone enquiries into the department in a pro-active and customer focused way.
- Process all rehousing and transfer requests, on Housing Register and all associated systems and schemes including Housing Moves, Home Finder UK and Home Swapper.
- Assist Housing Officers and ASB Officers with tasks around tenancy management and ASB.
- Process Change of occupants and Change of name applications.
- Keep records and complete administration tasks for the department.
- Assist and support our vulnerable residents accessing clients services when they cannot participate online, such as bidding and online submissions for tenancy changes.
- Support the Customer Service Team by providing cover for reception and telephone duties, as and when required.
If you are an experienced Housing Assistant and can start asap please do not hesitate in submitting your CV today!