We have a fantastic opportunity for a Housing Allocations Officer, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full-time role, for the next 2 months.
Your role will be to inspect temporary accommodation to assess the standards of the property. All inspections must comply with HHSRS (Housing, Heath & Safety, Requirements, Standards).
To Inspect up to 400 properties in the borough in the next 2 months.
Provide intensive support for customers with complex support needs, offering holistic support plans that agree with individual targets and work towards the achievement of longer-term solutions and aspirations.
Assist customers to identify realistic goals, by providing choice and developing action plans, ensuring full commitment and agreement from all parties to ensure the achievement of identified targets.
Adopt a flexible and personalised approach when working with service users and their families to enable the development of confidence and resilience and to help service users achieve independence and control their own lives.
Maintain accurate and up to date records and collect data and information to evidence performance around service delivery to ensure achievement of internal and external targets.
- Full UK Driving Licence, and access to a vehicle with business use insurance.
- Previous Allocations Officer experience
- Valid Enhanced DBS that is on the update service
- Must have HHSRS Qualification, (Housing, Heath & Safety, Requirements, Standards).
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, colleagues, and other senior professionals.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system