Our client is a leading council based in Norfolk. They currently require a Temporary Housing Allocations Officer to join the team on an ongoing temporary basis.
• To carry out the day-to-day empty homes process from 'keys in to key out' ensuring that empty homes are let to the right quality standard in the shortest timeframe through the provision of an excellent customer focused service.
• Have an understanding of relevant legislation.
• Provide an effective customer focused service which manages and markets empty homes ensuring they are repaired to a good quality and let in the shortest timescales to minimise void loss.
• Advertise and market empty homes in ways that effectively deals with hard to let and low demand properties.
• To advertise and allocate properties
• Experience: Experience working in a Social Housing role and good knowledge of Part 6 Housing Act
• Proven Housing Allocations experience
• The ability to work with vulnerable people who need assistance with making an application
Please apply online or contact Maxine or Andrea at Reed Norwich on 01603 616190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org