Temporary Housing Administrator (3 weeks)
PAYE rate £11.24 - Umbrella rate £13.68
Reed are working with a Private Sector Housing organisation based in Didsbury looking for a Housing Administrator.
Purpose of role:
- Offer full administration support to Department Managers, Property Managers & Lettings Negotiators
- Advise residents and prospective purchasers on all aspects of leasehold, shared ownership and market rent
- To prepare letters, reports, minutes of meetings, statistics and other documents using various information technology packages.
- To accept and deal with telephone calls, emails and contacts via other mediums such as social media for housing management and maintenance issues.
- To work collaboratively with Property Income Manager in order to assist in the collection of low level arrears
- Generate payment demands / invoices for customers
Housing experience essential, along with exceptional IT skills.
If you meet the above and have the relevant experience then apply today.