Are you looking to start a career in Housing? Could you help make a difference and provide a high-quality service to both internal and external customers?
If so, this is your chance to receive excellent training and experience, working alongside the Customer Experience, Income and Neighbourhood Teams.
Whilst learning the ropes of the customer facing departments, you will also have the opportunity to complete a Housing qualification.
- Help resolve enquiries within timeframes, regularly keeping the customer up to date
- Assist with garage lettings
- Assist with customer complaints
- Assist with the monitoring and managing of rent and service charge accounts
- Offer advice and support to Tenancy Sustainment Service
- Set up payment plans and repayment agreements
- Assist the Neighbourhood Team with tenancy terminations, allocations, new lettings, transfers and mutual exchanges
- Identify anti-social behaviour and assist the Tenancy Enforcement Officer in managing it
- Maintain accurate record keeping
- Provide administrative support to all three teams
- Assist with projects
The successful candidate will have evidence of working in a customer facing role, handling challenging customers and situations in a compassionate and sensitive manner. You will have excellent IT skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
It is desirable that you have an understanding of the social housing sector and experience with vulnerable customers.
Please apply online with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in contact.